“Treat your relationship as if you are growing the most beautiful sacred flower. Keep watering it, tend to the roots, and always make sure the petals are full of colour and are never curling. Once you neglect your plant, it will die, as will your relationship.”
Flowers teach us so many things about life that our experiences could not be that much even. Isn’t it? From adding its colour to its charm, flowers make an excellent natural home decor item. No matter how many gloomy days that you are leading, these days. But just the sight of some mesmerising flowers with their natural scents and hues is sure to help you forget all your blues. The primary use of flowers might have been to pass them to someone to convey your good wishes and some of the deepest feelings to someone. But it is also used to decorate the weddings venues and even some of the dullest corners of our house to beautify our spaces and make it seem happier or Instagram-worthy.
Here are a few ways to decorate your home with red, pink, yellow, lavender, purple or orange flowers.
- Shells And Pebbles – If you happen to have some shells and pebbles picked up the last time you visited some beach and they are currently lying packed, then take a pot or a vase, pour some of those pebbles or shells in it and place your flowers in it. It will act as a small piece of your artwork.
- Reuse Your Boots – Take out all old boots and reuse them by decorating it in a whole new way. Then use it as a flower pot to place some bright coloured flowers in it. Your piece of art will surely help you gain some genuine compliments.
- Old Watering Pots – Renew your old watering pots which might have lost its charm over the years. Paint them in some beautiful yet bright colours and use them as your new flower pots for beautiful roses, carnations, sunflowers and other such flowers.
- Egg Shells As Miniature Vases – Eggshells and flowers complement each other’s beauty to the core which is what makes a plate full of washed eggshells an excellent way to display some miniature yet colourful flowers. You can even substitute eggshells with seashells as the vase for your miniature flowers.
- Soup Bowl Without The Soup – A soup tureen which has been lying in your utensil cupboard it’s time to make use of it as a flower vase. You can place your colourful bouquet in it by chopping the stem off to the limit wherein it fits the soup tureen. It will surely brighten up the corner of your house wherein you place it.
- Old Bottles – Old glass or plastic bottles can be used to make beautiful flower vases to decorate the interiors of your house with. You can paint it or just place your flowers. It is just like that to keep its antique factor alive. The choice is yours!
So which one of these ways are you planning to decorate your home with?